The DSC Conference gathers driving simulation specialists from the industrial and academic communities as well as commercial simulation providers. This 18th edition follows that of 2018, held in Antibes, France, with more than 300 participants and 30 exhibitors. Participants came from all around the world from about 20 different countries of Europe, America, Asia and Africa.
This year’s edition will be held in Strasbourg area, France with an extended professional exhibition. Topics will include state of the art in driving simulation technology, research and developments, extended with progressively merging virtual reality (VR) developments. This year program will also give an enlarged place for simulation tools for autonomous and connected vehicles along with advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) applications. Human factors and motion rendering nevertheless will remain the now traditional axis of the conference.
You are welcome to the DSC 2019 Europe Conference organized by the Driving Simulation Association, Arts et Métiers ParisTech, IFSTTAR and Renault, held on September 4th-6th!
The DSC 2019 Organization Committee
You can submit your abstract in one of the following tracks:
- Perception and Human Factors
- Motion Cueing and Control
- Simulation Design and Achitecture
- Product Solution & Poster
- Virtual Prototyping
- Scenario Modeling and Authoring Tools
- Training and Validation
- Virtual Reality for Driving Simulation
- ADAS, Autonomous & Connected Vehicles
- AI & High-Performance Computing
- Connected Objects (IoT) in Driving Simulation